Special Offers and Unbeatable Prices for Epica Raja Ampat
Epica is one of the few Raja Ampat liveaboards that stay in the area all year round. The spacious budget liveaboard has all the cabins above deck where you have the ocean right at your doorstep. On the upper deck there is plenty of space for lounging in the bean bags between dives.
Dive incredible Raja Ampat, even if you are on a budget! [More Epica Raja Ampat]
14 Days Jaya Expeditions
From Maumere to Ambon. 14 Days 13 Nights Oct 11th – 24th 2019.
Base Price: USD$ 3200 (10% discount for returning guests and dive professionals).
Our next big liveaboard expedition will take you from Waisai in Raja Ampat to Misool and further down south to the Banda Islands before continuing to Ambon. And The expedition starts with muck diving in Maumere and continues with the crossing to the Banda Sea, tracing the perimeter of the mystical Spice Islands. Our experienced crew will show you the pristine reefs and stunning drop-offs of these remote and almost untouched locations. Marine life here is in abundance from macro critters, schooling fish and sea snakes, to the ‘big fish’ favourites such as manta rays, reef sharks and even the chance to encounter some scalloped hammerhead sharks. The final destination is Ambon, for some more muck diving... [More: 14 Days Jaya Expeditions]
- Corals of Komodo: Why Conservation is Vital
- DOCK Komodo: Providing Safe Diving and Biodiversity Protection
- 4th Report – Expedition Maumere to Ambon
- 3rd Report – Expedition Maumere to Ambon
- 2nd Report – Expedition Maumere to Ambon
- 1st Report – Expedition Maumere to Ambon
- New Liveaboard “Name Competition”
- Komodo National Park Gift by Google