Built in South Sulawesi in 1999, Jaya has sailed and ventured the waters of SouthEast Asia for 20 years now, hosting thousands of guests on countless adventures as the pioneer of the Scuba Republic fleet of liveaboards.
We invite you to take part in celebrating by joining one of our liveaboard or dive safari experiences. For the first several guests who book a trip starting on February 2nd, we will invite you to join our 3-day Jaya birthday party at Scuba Republic Beach Bungalows from January 31st – February 2nd. See itinerary and details below.
PARTY PLAN :
- Pick up from Waisai Harbor at 9am or 2pm (depending on your arrival time)
- Check-in at Scuba Republic Beach Bungalows
- Lunch at approximately 12:30pm
- Hang out, snorkel, relax
- Sunset drinks on our jetty
- Dinner at the resort
- Snorkeling & island visits with beach picnic (Diving available at 55 USD per dive)
- Sunset birthday party and dinner at the resort
- Breakfast and check-out
- Board Jaya or Epica or start a DIVE SAFARI around 11am. Enjoy your adventure!
- All meals
- Drinking water, tea, and coffee
- Light snacks and refreshments
- Fresh towels and linens
- Transfers between Waisai harbour and Scuba Republic Raja Ampat Beach Bungalows
What’s not included:
- Scuba dives (55 USD each)
- Dive equipment, available for rent at 20 USD per day for a full set excluding dive computer
- BCD : 5 USD
- Regulator: 5 USD
- Boots & Fins: 4 USD
- Wetsuit: 4 USD
- Mask: 2 USD
- Computer (available for rent for 10 USD per day)
- Marine park fee: for foreign nationals IDR 1,000,000 per year, for Indonesian citizens IDR 500,000
- Crew gratuities
- Private guide (inquire for current prices and availability)
- Refresher or course dives (inquire for current prices and availability)
- Soft drinks & alcoholic beverages
- Ferry and transfers between Sorong and Waisai
Free accommodation is limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis and depending on guest needs. Private bungalows will be offered to couples/2-person bookings first. Single travellers will be offered spaces in 3-bed dorms first.
If accommodation at Scuba Republic is not available, we will assist you with finding accommodation at one of the homestays or hotels in Waisai so that you may still join us for the meals, island visits, snorkeling, and party. Accommodation at other homestays or hotels will be paid for by the guests; free accommodation is limited to the spaces/bungalows available at Scuba Republic Beach Bungalows. We will provide transport to and from other homestays/hotels to Scuba Republic Beach Bungalows at certain times so that you may join us for all events.
More info about our resort and February 2nd trips can be found here: