Wobbegong Dive Adventures is a fully equipped, Papuan owned dive center which offers great value diving in Raja Ampat. Wobbegong Dive Adventures is a certified SSI dive center and offers guided dives at a range of the best Dampier Strait dive sites. Dive courses from Open Water to Rescue Diver are available from SSI certified instructors who can teach in English or Bahasa Indonesia. Online completion of the course theory is available so all you need to do is the practical component when you arrive. Equipment is available for up to 8 divers at a time. Dive the best of the West Waigeo and Dampier Strait dive sites including Citrus Ridge, Batu Lima, Mioskon, Otdima, Mike’s Point, Friwenbonda (Friwen Wall), Sardines, Cape Kri, Mantas and Arborek Jetty.
Based at Kri Island’s Koranu Fyak Bungalows,Wobbegong Dive Adventures offers:
- SSI certification from SSI qualified Instructor Robben Sauyai
- Certification from Open Water to Divers Stress and Rescue Diver
- The ability to do course theory components online before you arrive
- Raja Ampat diving packages
- Private bungalow accommodation (see the Koranu Fyak Bungalows page for prices and details)
- Night diving in Raja Ampat (only a few dive lights are available, so you might want to bring your own)
Wobbegong offers both day and night dives for divers holding a minimum of Open Water Diver certification. Well maintained equipment is available for up to eight divers at a time and all dives are guided by PADI/SSI certified Dive Instructors and safety-conscious guides. An on site compressor is available for tank filling if you want to bring your own gear.
Wobbegong Dive Adventures is (subject to in-house requirements) open to divers staying at any of Raja Ampat’s other homestays.