Komodo Liveaboard – Scuba Republic Indonesia is proud to present one of the most famous dive sites in the world – Komodo National Park, a protected UNESCO World Heritage site. Komodo National Park features some of the most exotic and diverse environments on earth, from the famous Komodo Dragons roaming the beaches to 150+ species of birds, buffalo and monkeys.
Komodo National park is every diver’s dream- here we get to explore hundreds of species of fish and corals also the pristine underwater reefs. We also have great chances to encounter pelagigs like manta rays and sharks, wonderful critters and marvel the rich and diverse marine life. Our Komodo Liveaboard is simple but comfortable for you to spend your time relaxing, eating or sun bathing while not diving. Or why not do a little bit snorkeling in the calm bays. We also arrange trips to beaches on assigned locations.
Why choose the Scuba republic Komodo liveaboard
- Best Deal on Komodo Liveaboard, This is the best value for money you will find. A comfortable liveaboard with our experienced Team will give professional liveaboard experience and still have money left for more amazing adventures in Indonesia
- Epica is custom made for diving in komodo, she’s the fastest liveaboard around giving the possibilities of always being in the right place in the right time. She’s also designed to be able to dive from directly without using a dinghy. This is a huge advantage saving time and hassle, and also allowing more accurate drops.
- Our huge top deck is airy and comfortable with both a dining area and a relax area,, from this top deck you are in the best spot to enjoy the amazing sceneries traveling threw the park. Here also plenty of space to work on your camera and computer to edits the shots of last dive.
- Small groups, we are using a maximum of 4 to 1 guide ratio which assure you to be in a group that suites you.
- We have been operating 15 years in Komodo giving us unique expertise in the sometimes tricky conditions of Komodo diving.
- Clean airy cabins,, by having the cabins above deck we don’t need to use AC to keep the cabins chilled at night (there is fans just in case), this saves money and environment for the good of everyone. The Komodo park is naturally very dry and most nights is almost cold this we have been taking advantage of designing Epica.
- Long term value, by Joining the Republic and one of our Liveaboard trips you will get future discount on all our other Liveaboards and also opportunity to join our members only expeditions.
7D/6N or 4D/3N flexible itinerary
Scuba Republics Komodo Liveaboard is the Best Deal in Komodo for a full feathered liveaboard. Come and explore the magnificent diving in Komodo National Park with us! We haven’t forgotten the Komodo Dragons either and Epica is making regular visits to the Rinca Island to see these unique reptiles! For getting to Epica Liveaboard and back to the harbour we have a special transfer boat. The Labuan Bajo airport is only 5 min taxi drive from the harbour. Our professional and fun crew and staff are happy to help with any questions and assisting you with your personal needs!
Check out our schedule and book for your next Indonesian diving holiday with us!
We also provide a HOP ON- HOP OFF possibility for our guests with tight schedules. Get in touch with us and learn more about our itinerary.
About the Boat
Scuba Republics newest addition Epica Liveaboard is simple but comfortable vessel designed completely around backpacker budget. We have 8 twin cabins with bunk beds, and a spacious upper deck for relaxing in bean bags or in a hammock while enjoying the breathtaking scenery! Our crew is professional and fully trained for any possible emergencies. [To read more about Epica Liveaboard]
Few words about medical and safety
We can never be too careful when it comes to the safety of our guests. And because of our guests wellbeing is our number 1 priority we advice you to read our policies concerning medical issues carefully.
Komodo National Park can still be remote in some of the areas we cover on our trips and so the medical facilities are limited. Just to give a rough idea evacuation may take 12-24 hours to the nearest major hospital in Bali and a possible helicopter transfer from Labuan Bajo Siloam Hospital is extremely expensive. We will need any and all medical questions and concerns addressed and cleared before your arrival. Our staff or the local doctors are not qualified to decide whether an individual is fit to dive. In some cases we ask guests to provide medical proof. (If so happens that you’re already in Indonesia we can recommend facilities in Bali)
A full travel insurance that covers possible evacuations AND diving accidents, is required for all our guests. However we do recommend to include cover for any cancellations e.g. flights as Indonesian airlines are known for changing or even cancelling their flights rather frequently. In case where you cannot show proof of travel insurance at the time of check-in you will be given opportunity to purchase one. Without insurance, or the proof of it, we will not permit you to part on the trip. We do not issue any refund for lack of insurance. Upon check in we also require you to sign a liability release form.
For any food allergies or dietary restrictions we kindly ask you inform us before boarding. We will try to meet your requirements but due to our remoteness we cannot guarantee to fill them. However our crew is happy to prepare ingredients provided to us so feel free to purchase supplies before coming for the trip.
Schedules of Komodo Liveaboard
|SCHEDULES KOMODO LIVEABOARD FOR 7 DAYS 6 NIGHTS|
|FEBRUARY||11, 18, 25|
|March||4, 11, 18, 25|
|April||1, 8, 15, 22, 29|
|May||6, 13, 20, 27|
|June||3, 10, 17, 24|
|July||1, 8, 15, 22, 29|
|August||5, 12, 19, 26|
|September||2, 9, 16, 23, 30|
|october||7, 14, 21, 28|
|november||6, 11, 18, 25|
|SCHEDULES KOMODO LIVEABOARD FOR 4 DAYS 3 NIGHTS|
|March||4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28|
|April||1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29|
|May||2, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27, 30|
|June||3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27|
|july||1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 19, 22, 25|
|august||1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26|
|september||2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30|
|october||3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28, 31|
|november||4, 7, 11, 16, 18, 21, 25, 28|
|7 Day 6 Nights||USD 990 / Person|
|4 Day 3 Nights||USD 590 / Person|